Floor Drain Cover Flush Slide Lock (Designed to Fit!)
The only flush slide lock drain cover that will work for your garage.
- The only floor drain cover designed to fit
- Garage floor drain cover with slide lock
- Fits pipes: 4"-6"
- Used to replace the cover on broken cast iron or odd opening size.
- Low profile cover with adjustable sliding screw & expanding nuts that adjust to tighten against various size openings.
- Overall thickness is 1/8”
- Powder Coated Carbon Steel
- Garage drain covers for Flush Slide Lock are made from 1/8” thick 11 gauge A36 grade American Steel
Our flush side lock floor drain cover is unique for its low profile. No matter if you have an old and broken drain cover, or an uncommon drain size, our flush side lock cover will fit. If you need to replace a broken cover, it’s best to use our floor drain cover to reinforce the already broken cast iron cover.
Don’t wait to use our powder-coated carbon steel garage drain cover to replace your broken cast iron floor drain. With our easy installation, you’ll have a new and stronger floor drain cover in minutes!